Just starting out in the blogging world, so I truly have no clue what I am doing, but my friend Alisha says that if she can do it, anyone can. I might be about to prove her wrong. The first step is to figure out how to download the pictures, which so far I have had little success.....HELP ALISHA!!!!!
I am so happy for you and your family! Sounds great, nothing like being near family. I look forward to seeing the progress, how neat! Miss you.
ReplyDeleteYou have a nice start to journaling this new adventure! It is hard for me to believe the ages of your girls!!! You will enjoy the renovation process as you are able to see some results of your work. It's hard, but you can step back and smile, knowing you created the new space and look. I look forward to following your story and thank you for including me in the update.
ReplyDelete