Thursday, November 18, 2010

Wow, I guess it's been awhile since I last posted!!!

I didn't realize until signing on that it's been since September since I have posted any pics.  As of today, the house actually looks like a house from the outside and inside!  Before I begin with the pics, I'll back up and catch you up with the progress.  After we took off the siding, changed some windows around and had to re-sheath the whole house,  we finally got the outside shell done and windows put in.....all except one window in the back of the house.

This used to have one window toward the front of the house and one window towards the back.  We moved them closer to together since we don't need a window in our closet. 

This is the back of the house and there will eventually be a window above the picture window.  The doors were the last thing in so they keep moving big items in and out of the house.

This is from in front of the ladies tee box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment