Thursday, September 23, 2010

Damn computers

After a long break from blogging, because my computer crashed and I lost everything from the last 7 years,  I am finally back online posting some new pics with the help of Starbucks and Robert's computers!  Tons of changes have been made and it the house is really taking shape, eventhough it doesn't look like it:)   

I am going to go back 6 weeks and start from there.....

The foundation to the new addition is getting ready to get poured.....so after the excitement of seeing some progress, the girls, minus Audrey, and I loaded the car for Chicago to take Emma to Diabetes Camp, which she had a ball (other than getting a little homesick the first couple of days)
After dropping Emma off at Camp, Abby and I enjoyed a week with friends in Yorkville & Naperville and had a great time.  Abby had a ball, she spend several days with Keagan and Kennedy and a sleepover with her friend Jake.  She was in hog heavan

 Frog catching in Trish's window well, once the picture was taken, chaos followed when the frogs started jumping and three screaming kids attempted to sprint through a small window to get the hell out of the window well!!!!!! 

Mom had a great time too seeing everyone and watching Alisha color Julie's hair.  Trish and I were a great support!!!!!
Robert joined us at the end of the week to pick up Emma.  We decided to spend one last night in Yorkville at the Thomson's so Emma could see her old friends as well.   When we got back to Mound City, we were pleased with the progress that had been made......other than Emma stressing that her room was going to be too small!
Hip Hip Hooray......First Floor framing completed and Emma has stopped stressing that her room will be small.





No comments:

Post a Comment